Thanks Ant,

I gave it a try and it works.

About if we fix this or not. As the contribution's artifact already resolved
the model, I do not see why we are returnning a dummy model on the
contribution.  I wonder what is the purpose to have a dummy composite at
contribution level.  Is it because we want to support a scenario that the
contribution artifacts may be resolved lazily (e.g. when calling
getArtifacts) , however we may need to know the composite's name? If that is
the scenario we want to support, maybe we can add an attribute in the
loadContribution method to indicate if we want to resolve the model or
not. And in any cases, I would like to see as soon as the artifact is
resolved in the contribution,  the contribution deployable should return
the artifact's model, so we will not have un consistent .

I tried to reload the composite from contribution after retrieving the
artifacts, that composite is still the dummy one.

Yang