On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 4:59 AM, Florian MOGA <moga....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Regarding the binding, I've just fixed the last issues and details so if
> that's ok with everybody I can proceed moving it to trunk these days. Will
> it enter the 2.0 release or are there any further steps needed?
> Florian

I guess my initial suggestion was much simpler, just move from
contrib/modules [1] to trunk/contrib/modules [2], to simplify how
others would checkout and load the extension to their IDE. As for
including in the release, I guess you would be the best to access the
stability and readiness of the new extension and if all tests are
passing, etc

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/contrib/modules/
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/contrib/modules/

--