Hi Luciano,

I'm afraid it's been a little misunderstanding as I totally agree with
moving the code to trunk/contrib and I was just detailing why I did the copy
of poms from trunk to contrib. It's just that the same build problem was
affecting the other modules and samples in contrib/ so that solved them too.
I've committed new versions of them (contrib/pom.xml and
contrib/modules/pom.xml) which has an empty <modules> section so that they
won't report they can't find the modules. Let me know if you agree with the
present solution or feel free to let me know if you have other alternatives
for it. In the future, is it wanted to move all the work from contrib to
trunk/contrib?

Meanwhile, I moved the comet binding to trunk/contrib. Could you give me
some more details on the stability and readiness of a new extension. I'm not
sure what are the next steps I need to do in order to get the binding ready
for the release.

Thanks,

Florian