Luciano Resende wrote:
On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Simon Nash <n...@apache.org> wrote:
I've looked at the modules, samples and tools directories as released
in 1.6, and I've also looked at the contents of the maven repo.

(cut)
 customer-dojo
 customer-dojo-webapp

I don't have any strong feelings about customer-dojo-*. They
demonstrate a customer service integrated with JPA and then providing
information back to ui via WEB 2.0 bindings... but other then the
internals, the UI does not do much.

I looked at these and there are various problems with the build.xml
files, dependency mismatches with the binary distro contents, naming
discrepancies in the READMEs, etc.  I think they need a bit more work
before they're ready to be released.  As they weren't in the 1.6 binary
distro, I'm inclined to delete them from the 1.6.1 branch.

  Simon