The ant build/run script for the implementation-bpel sample seems to
be out of date. There was some discussion of fixing this [1] but it
looks like it's still incorrect. I'm taking a look at this now.

Also, for some reason when I run the legal check it's reporting that
jsr173_api-1.0.jar does not have a LICENSE entry. This jar is not in
the distribution artifacts and doesn't seem to appear in any pom file,
so I'm not sure where it's coming from. I'm fairly positive this is
related to my environment, but I thought I'd report it just in case
anyone else runs into this.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tuscany.apache.org/msg12003.html

Brent