On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Brent Daniel <brenthdan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

>> I haven't got any to report here yet but in the mean time are there
>> any other comments on this RC. It's not clear Brent whether you went
>> through the whole RC and this was the only thing you found (somehow I
>> doubt this is the only thing to be found) or whether this was the
>> first thing you found?
>>

> I haven't really taken a comprehensive look yet, but there do seem to
> be several other issues with the samples. I just checked in a fix to
> the embedded-osgi-base ant script, and I'm having some trouble with
> some of the other samples that I'm still investigating. There are many
> READMEs with TODOs in them or that don't point to the documentation on
> the web.
>
> Brent

So I'm not seeing enough votes to make this release. On the other hand
there are no votes against and there are no blockers registered here
[1]. I have noticed a few samples funnies that I could fix if we
decide to respin but don't want to jump to that in lieu of more
feedback being forthcoming. I'll leave this open a bit longer before
deciding. Please take a look.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310210&fixfor=12315204

Simon