On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I haven't got any to report here yet but in the mean time are there
> any other comments on this RC. It's not clear Brent whether you went
> through the whole RC and this was the only thing you found (somehow I
> doubt this is the only thing to be found) or whether this was the
> first thing you found?

I haven't really taken a comprehensive look yet, but there do seem to
be several other issues with the samples. I just checked in a fix to
the embedded-osgi-base ant script, and I'm having some trouble with
some of the other samples that I'm still investigating. There are many
READMEs with TODOs in them or that don't point to the documentation on
the web.

Brent