Sorry I couldn't make the vote as I didn't finish the review in time as I was
busy in QCon last week. Hopefully we will have Beta2 soon.

There are a few issues on my plate to attack now, mostly on the JSON/JAXB area
to handle data types as interfaces for JAXB. I'll try to make them into Beta2.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rf...@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com