How does the shell operate with webapps? I've tried loading
helloworld-webapp with mvn tuscany:run and I got a ClassNotFoundException on
a jetty related class. I've added jetty dependencies to the shell module and
now i'm getting:

Feb 7, 2011 8:33:48 PM
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.impl.EndpointReferenceBinderImpl []
(ComponentReferenceTargetNotFound)
WARNING: Component reference target not found at deployment time, it might
be a remote service elsewhere in the SCA Domain so well try and resolve it
again at runtime: {1}
2011-02-07 20:33:48.163::INFO:  Logging to STDERR via
org.mortbay.log.StdErrLog

Embedded error: org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.ActivationException:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException

Could you give me some tips on what to do next?