Maybe it's time to take a decision so we all know where we're heading. From
what I see we've got 2 options:

1/ do the release now according to Mike's suggestion
2/ discuss documentation and sample structure and launchers, review and
update all samples accordingly, do the release

I tend to go with 1/ as it gives us the possibility to do more frequent
releases, to incrementally improve the quality of our samples and doesn't
imply a big effort which we don't afford at the moment. However, I'm not
opposing to 2/ if everybody else agrees on this option as I'm not directly
affected if the release is shipped in 1 week or 1 month.