Hi, Florian.

Thank you for the feedback. Did you try to deploy the hello-spring.war into
Tomcat/Jetty?

You are right, the provided scope seems to be an issue (for some reason,
"provided" is used by some folks in the wrong way:-). I'll fix it.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rf...@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com