I made one more change to exclude servlet/el/jsp jars from being packaged into
the WAR and upgrade to jstl 1.2. Now the standalone WAR can be deployed to
Tomcat.

Make sure you rebuild Tuscany. I don't see the
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rf...@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com