On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:51 PM, ant elder <antel...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 7:24 AM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 3:05 PM, ant elder <antel...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Ok i've now added three getting started samples -
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/getting-started/
>>>
>>> Is that enough now to get three people to +1 a release? Or if not what
>>> else is needed?
>>>
>>>   ...ant
>>>

>> I've added the store app back, and did some minimal test from a
>> distribution which seems to work. It would be good to have that as
>> part of the release as well.
>>

> I've moved that to the unreleased folder so it can go through the
> review process that we're using for all samples before adding them to
> trunk. If you want it included then please first start a discussion to
> see if is something we want to include and what needs to be done to
> get it into shape.
>
>   ...ant

So, based on the discussion that we need some samples for a release,
one goes and proactively start migrating 'one' sample to trunk, and
based on CTR process we use, people are welcome to provide feedback on
any commit....  And all he gets is to have the samples moved to
unreleased ?

BTW, should we also move the getting-started samples to unreleased
folder for having a review ? Or do we have a selective review process
in Tuscany now ?

Anyway... have a good day ...

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/getting-started/