For such a process change that will impact how/where we commit code, we
definitely need to have a VOTE. Long discussions with many issues mixed are
very difficult to follow and conclude.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rf...@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com