The issue with that is that users then need Maven to generate the Ant
scripts and the uses who want the Ant scripts probably don't want to
have to be using Maven. To fix that we could include the generated Ant
scripts with the sample but i'm not sure that the way the Maven
generated scripts download the dependencies from the Maven repo was
liked by some in the sample discussion thread.  Also the generated
script is three new files which starts to clutter up the maven sample,
i'm not sure how much of an issue this really is, one suggestion in
the sample discussion thread was to have a separate sample showing how
to use Tuscany with Ant. For now i was just leaving what to do with
Ant till later, but if someone else wants to try now sorting it out
that would be fine with me.

   ...ant