I noticed that the appliesTo processing in PolicyAppliesToBuilderImpl
is not operating on components. Otherwise it seems to be working fine
from what I can tell. This is something to take into consideration if
the implementation policies are moved back to the component, though.
The appliesTo would happen after the policy set was moved to the
component, so if the builder was correctly handling components, any
implementation policy set that had a reasonably specific appliesTo
would be removed. For example, the ManagedTransactionPolicySet applies
to elements that start with "implementation", so it would be removed.

Brent