On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:00 PM, Nirmal Fernando
<nirmal070...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 5:54 AM, Nirmal Fernando
>> <nirmal070...@apache.org> wrote:
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > I need your help to decide how should Composite Diagram Generator loads
>> > composite XML.
>> > I can see two main options:
>> >
>> > 1) Load from the Jar file
>> > 2) Directly load the composite XML (i.e. user gives it as the input)
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >

>> How do you plan to run the tool that loads the composite diagram ?
>
> Currently the tool runs independently. It gets the composite XML as the
> input and
> outputs the composite diagram.
>
> To load the composite diagram Ant suggested me to use Tuscany which makes
> implementation easier.
> So the issue I have is whether to load the composite XML using jar file is
> better than directly loading composite XML (By the way, is this possible
> with Tuscany?).
>
> Highly appreciate your ideas!

Now that you clarified, and I looked a little in the code, I don't
understand your question  :) If you have a standalone and independent
tool, what do you mean by reading the composite XML using jar ?

Also, could you elaborate on what are you going to support at the end
of the project, will I be able to load the domain composite of a
running system, or you only will be able to run it independent and by
providing the composite file ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende