On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Eranda Sooriyabandara
<0704...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Mike,
> Your reply addressed all my issues of creating the component.
> Also thank you for the examples.
> Eranda

Hi Eranda,

Could you give a little more description of what you're trying to do?

I know you got the answers on how to create a component with
constructor injection, but reading that email thread now I'm a little
confused as:

- you initially asked about passing 'parameters from another service';

- Raymond and you discussed keeping 'state' in the component, which is
the opposite of 'parameters';

- Mike then pointed you to how to inject 'properties' in the
constructor, but properties are used to represent 'constant
configuration', which is neither 'parameters from another service' or
'state'.

So, I'd like to make sure that you guys understood each other and that
you're on the right path with what you need for what you were trying
to accomplish in the first place... as it was not that apparent from
the email thread :)

--
Jean-Sebastien