Hi Jean-Sebastian,
I was bit confused on how am I going to maintain the relationship between
Session, Database and Group. With all these methods I am kind of lost in the
middle in choosing one. If you can call one for me I can work on it.

First I was thought of keep some status for the component but later I
realized that constructor injection will be more applicable since I have
constructors with Complex datatypes. What do you think?

In the middle of implementing I got the following problems,

Can we parse a complex datatype as a constructor parameter.
When we going to initialize the class (call the constructor).
Can we access the Objects of Session, Database and Group in the client and
access its method.

thanks
Eranda