Looks very cool. That's a lot of work!

Some remarks:

 - Alternator: we'd like the hand-made examples to return several
values... not that important.

 - Date
        $date.getDay("[   ]")
        $date.getMont("[   ]")
        $date.getYear("[   ]")

those three methods take a Date argument, so the text field doesn't help
much... in fact we should also have string versions for those three
methods (that rely on toDate()).

 - Cookie

$cookie.all should be displayed with a #foreach, so that we actually see
the cookies. Minor.

The CSS layout rocks! Maybe we can use it by default.

Last but not least, this webapp could serve as a basis for testcases.
Talking about this, I built a testcase for Velosurf (both whitebox and
blackbox using Jetty), so maybe I can work on this for the Tools.

  Claude