On 12/10/06, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Claude Brisson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> p.s. VelocityView and the Generic Tools are largely ready for a 1.3
>> release.  if anyone wants to help me get 1.3 out the door, i'd love
>> some help updating the VelocityStruts dependencies and making sure
>> VelocityStruts is fully compatible with the Struts 1.3.x series.

I pimped up the velocity gump build a bit; if it passes the next cycle
then I will switch from the packaged struts to struts-action,
struts-taglib, struts-tiles dependency; if that passes that should be
a good sign that vel-tools works with struts 1.3.

thanks!  that'll be very helpful.

How about releasing a beta to get people ready for this?

first i want to upgrade the struts dependencies.  right now the build
still uses the 1.2.x series.  then we'll push a beta out.

        Best regards
                Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540 | Apache person

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."