Hi Supun,

I think that makes sense.  It's probably broader than is actually supported
(for example, the Velocimacros can be configured so that a macro in one page
does not overwrite the global macros), but it satisfies the constraint of
uniqueness.

Keeping track of this in the factory is fine.  I was thinking you could add
a method to the internal context object, but your suggestion seems better.

When you have something ready to share, post a patch on JIRA and we can talk
about it.  Remember that ultimately you'll need:

--> code to implement issue
--> new test for issue
--> old tests (e.g. "ant test") must pass
--> code should follow standard style guidelines documented on the Wiki.

WILL

On 6/3/07, Supun Kamburugamuva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not sure what is the correct place to keep track of macros.

I'm keeping track of Macro execution in VelociMacroFactory.  Is it
sufficient to use the current template name and the macro name to
uniquely identify a macro in the runtime?

Supun.