I tested it in a real webapp and it seems ok...
The new api is really much cleaner than the 1.x, that's a pleasure to
use it!

There are some small developments I'd like to commit in but they are not
ready and will wait for the 2.1 release.

so,

+1

One remark: when fully rebuilding I saw that there remains some internal
references to deprecated classes, like to the old ToolInfo class in
o.a.v.tools.view package, that could easily be changed.

  Claude