we dont do these annoying refactors for no reason. we do not like
something about the code and want to fix it.

as far as migration pains we can ease that.

take IRequestCycleProcessor as an example.

we can create

interface RequestCycleProcessor extends IRequestCycleProcessor and
deprecate IRequestCycleProcessor.

release this as 1.5.0.migration jar and then release 1.5.0 with
IRequestCycleProcessor removed. this gives you as much time as you
want to migrate your code.

-igor