Hi,

> that would be weird.
I think the current situation with a deprecated release wicket 2.0 is also
weird. Perhaps the wicket developers should jump over the 2.0 border and
create a 3.0/2.5 (whatever > 2.0 :)) release instead of a 1.5 ?

Best Regards,
        Ilja Pavkovic

--
binaere bauten gmbh · tempelhofer ufer 1a · 10961 berlin

   +49 · 171 · 9342 465

Handelsregister: HRB 115854 - Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Inform. Ilja Pavkovic, Dipl.-Inform. Jost Becker