Hi Adriano,

If your application creates (or uses a library that creates) threads that
don't die when the application is redeployed then you will have a memory
leak no matter what Wicket does.
If, on the other hand, all your theads are well behaved and die properly
when your application is redeployed, you have no memory leak even with
InheritableThreadLocal.

So using InheritableThreadLocal or not will not make any difference in this
case.

Regards,
  - Juliano