Hi,

I'm also +1 to format the code.

I think we should define the settings and do one big formatting commit. It
is easy to see that the change is formatting without functional changes and
ignore the changelist when looking in history. It is much harder to look for
a functional change and it is inside a change that also formats the code.

About .settings/ vs. maven-eclipse-plugin: I'm +1 for .settings/. I'm a user
of m2eclipse (Eclipse) plugin and this one doesn't play nice together with
maven-eclipse-plugin. And I think m2eclipse is much more powerful than
m-e-p.

martin-g

--
Martin Grigorov