I use JRebel (I've bought it when a perpetual license was still available),
and it works great. If you use Scala, or do non-commercial development,
it's free.

But just using Jetty already saves you lots of time, since restarting the
whole server takes milliseconds. Wicket and Spring are pretty much
instantaneous, the only thing that still takes some time to startup is
Hibernate.