Hi Martin,

I will collect what has changed and log it out. I can add a property to
auto restart the application as well. The current status of this POC is
unbounded, I only tested it with small apps and I don't know if it will
properly reload page classes for example if we don't reinit the
application. I need to do further testing. If I have enough time this week
end I will try to test it on a bigger application.

Regards,

__
Cedric Gatay (@Cedric_Gatay <http://twitter.com/Cedric_Gatay>)
http://code-troopers.com | http://www.bloggure.info | http://cedric.gatay.fr