Hi Cedric,

As a first step I think it will be good if the user application has control
whether to re-init the app or not.
As we talked in IRC it would be good if the broadcasted event brings info
what has changed. This way the user code can decide whether there is a need
to restart the app.
By default it should not be restarted.

I'll use the library and give you more feedback.