Hi,

since the RefreshingView is iterating over each element and Iterable is more flexible, I would prefer the new option. As far as I can see this would change the signature but not let the users change their code, because Collection also implements the Interface Iterable. The new signature would make it easier to create a RefreshingView based on a keyset / values of a Map - they return Iterable.

In my opinion, I would say it makes sense to switch to Iterable.

kind regards

Tobias