Hi,

I would also recommend to stay at gdoc. I also evaluated AsciiDoctor and there
are a lot of formatting and exporting issues to be solved and currently (as
Martin said already) the process is rather simple to update the documentation
and it is well integrated in the build process.

If there aren't any big issues with gdoc it would be wasted time to migrate it
to ascii doc.

kind regards

Tobias