Hi all,

I didn't expect to, but I discovered one more *major* way to reduce
allocations in ajax requests:

- https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/578

This avoids allocating some 50-100KB *per request* in our ajax heavy
application.

Then there are two other small improvements:

- https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/577
- https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/579

I don't want to disrupt the vote once again and cause more work for Andrea,
so I'm OK with including these changes in 9.14.0,
but I wanted to let you know in case someone else is interested in these
improvements.

Best,

Thomas