Hi all,

Shall we do the $subject. That is because currently we are facing some
issues when trying to integrate Cassandra storage handler (available
externally) into Hive. Since hive uses libthrift 0.7 and Cassandra 1.0.8
(current carbon version) uses libthrift 0.6, but the problem is
cassandra-handler needs to communicate with both hive and cassandra so it
needs to use only one thrift version.
We need to fix this issue before our first milestone coming in few days.
 We can overcome this issue easily by upgrading to new cassandra 1.1.0
version because it uses libthrift 0.7.
Also we can take the advantage of the new improvements coming with the new
Cassandra release.
Shall we do it ?

Thanks,
KasunW