Whenever you have conf files, it is a best practice to be able to
externally specify the path to that file. So, if nhttp.properties has to be
loaded, some component which does the initialization should be able to
specify the location of those files. I don't like the idea of placing conf
files in non-standard location, and specially not in repository, since
repository has a special meaning in the Carbon framework. I don't like this
idea of making conf files fragment bundles either.

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com