HI Sriragu,

> In this situation, Do I need to consider the failing too ? or Do those
> main artifacts can not be saved outside the _system/governance directory?
>
> Reason for this behavior is that we use the governance registry to list
policies/wsdls/schemas and other governance artifacts. So the artifacts
outside /_system/governance will not be taken into consideration. So
whatever the artifact we added and want to govern need to be in the
collection /_system/governance. This behavior is expected only when we
change the mediatype since if we added a policy (specifying the mediatype)
to anywhere it will relocate the policy to
/_system/governance/trunk/policies/.

thanks
Eranda
<http://wso2.com/>