Hai All,

          It does not a matter to change from application/xml to other
valid human/MIME  mediatypes. Code will do the necessary changes. But I
wanted to know whether Do we need to give an error warning message to the
user who does it or not?

Referring to Senaka : This is not a valid convention if it is outside the
_system/governance. That is right. Still I m waiting to his final opinion.

Referring to Eranda : Changing the generic xml file (application/xml- media
type) to WSDL is not relevant or kind of invalid scenario/ not meaningful.
This is what Shelan was said yesterday. But of course it  can be  like what
you said. Eventhough if such have to be, can be done within
_system/governance directory. It is like user first uploads a generic xml
file, then add more relevant information related to Policy and changes to
policy mediatype. [changing the mediatype must be relevant to context, if
some thing goes wrong with the user its upto him/her]

All my concern is to leave it as it is OR give a error message to the user?
How does a user get to know that the governance artifacts must be uploaded
within _system/governance directory ? Did it mention in the documentation?

thanks
Ragu