Hi,

It is nice to have feed-backs.

1. As Ishara says, "tryit" feature will be available with "MB 2.1.0"
release.
2. Message deletion will be nice to have. But JMS spec does not mention
about deleting messages. When you get messages from queue with "AUTO ACK"
mode messages will be auto deleted. BTW, Websphere MQ support that feature
(selective delete) by their implementation. We will consider on adding that
feature for MB 3.0.0.

Thanks.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:55 PM, Sagara Gunathunga <sag...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Ishara Premadasa <ish...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sagara,
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:43 PM, Sagara Gunathunga <sag...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Ishara/Shammi,
>>>
>>> This is really cool addition ! As a MB user I also have list of feature
>>> requests for web console :)
>>>
>>> 1.) Practically I have felt many time if we could have web based sender
>>> ( or Try-It) feature with MB. This means there should be web interface to
>>> send  messages to a destination without creating any JMS client, it just a
>>> filling a HTML page with required data. ActiveMQ provide such a web
>>> interface[1] and very useful too. As an example take a look at this post[2]
>>> how I used ActiveMQ console to test Axis2 JMS transport without writing any
>>> client side code. In my POV we need to have similar but better Try-It or
>>> sender feature for MB.
>>>

>> Thank you very much for these suggestions. Actually our next task is
>> adding a 'Test Message Sending' feature for MB admin console[1]. As exactly
>> you had mentioned, we hope to provide the ability to send a sample JMS
>> message with setting the necessary parameters like in ActiveMQ. Hope to
>> start this soon ASAP once we finalize the queue browser.
>>

>  Great ! Nice to hear that.
>

>>> 2.) I believe we can provide following details per topic, WDYT ?
>>>
>>> Name
>>> Number Of Consumers
>>> Messages Enqueued
>>> Messages Dequeued
>>>
>>> 3.) It's better to have some XML indention on "message content" view.
>>>

>> Yes, the current message content view doesn't show the XML indentions
>> properly when a user sends XML as content. I will try to fix this and get
>> the proper indentation view.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

>> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/MB-139
>>

>>> [1] -