Hi Asanka,

I would like to make a point that this is different from something like
inviting an existing user to an app as a develpoer by the app owner. In
that case the user is already there. As per my thinking this is a whole
different scenario. I would like to know whether this user is already
registered under the same organization, so that adding a user to a tenant
points to adding a user who is already there in an organization to the same
organization's appfac tenant?

Thanks!
GayanD

Gayan Dhanushka