Hi Asanka

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM, Asanka Dissanayake <asan...@wso2.com>wrote:

> - When performing a bulk user import only username and password are
> provided .No First Name,Last Name. in the Appfactory team ui Fname Lnameand
> email are required details

Which CSV format did you use? I know GApps CSV export includes Frist Name
and Last Name. I think even LDAP export scripts would include them.

> - since  user registration page is not provided , how can we get Fname
> Lname of the user?
>
> Considering these facts , can't we get user details upon the first login
> of the user.

This would be fine.

There's a roadmap item in AF to add a Profile Management section. Once this
is done, we can:
1. Display the username on the UI when F/Lnames are empty
2. Stop prompting users to enter these details on first login
3. Remove F/Lname fields from the registration UI (tenant creation UI), so
there are two less fields in the way of a user signing up

If the user prefers to see his full name on the UI rather than the
username, he can set it in the profile screen.