Hi All,

The above option doesn't resolve the issue, Even though i managed to find a
solution suggested in [1] . But this solution leads to maintainability
issues as highlighted by Udara.

Hence we are trying to achieve this using docker.

@Sajith - Referring to STRATOS-776
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-776> issue which was raised
regarding Stratos image is not starting, As per the comments it will be
fixed in 4.1.0-M2.  Is it possible to align the fix in 4.0.0?

[1]  https://forge.puppetlabs.com/gildas/homebrew

Thanks & Regards,
S.A.Rajeevan
Software Engineer WSO2 Inc