HI all,

Below are my findings for the wso2 repos that uses the above listener
class, please correct me if i missed any.

Repo

Componenent

class

carbon-multitenancy

(org.wso2.carbon.theme.mgt.util)

ThemeLoadingListener.java

(org.wso2.carbon.keystore.mgt)

KeystoreTenantMgtListener.java

carbon-storage-management

(org.wso2.carbon.cassandra.server)

TenantCreationListener.java

(org.wso2.carbon.hdfs.mgt)

HDFSTenantCreationListener.java

carbon-event-processing

(org.wso2.carbon.event.stream.manager.core.internal.util.helper)

TenantMgtListenerImpl.java

carbon-identity

(org.wso2.carbon.idp.mgt.internal )

TenantManagementListener.java

(org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.listener)

AuthenticationEndpointTenantActivityListener.java

product-af

(org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.listners.tenant)

AppFactoryTenantMgtListener.java

(org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.s2.listeners)

CloudEnvironmentPermissionListener.java

(org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.stratos.listeners)

CloudEnvironmentPermissionListener.java

(org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.listners.tenant)

DefaultRolesCreatorForTenant.java

(org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.stratos.listeners)

AppFactoryTenantKeyStoreMgtListener.java

(org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.s2.listeners)

AppFactoryTenantKeyStoreMgtListener.java

(org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.listners.tenant)

AppFactoryTenantActivationListener.java

(org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.stratos.listeners)

S2IntegrationTenantActivationListener.java

(org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.s2.listeners)

S2IntegrationTenantActivationListener.java

private-paas

(org.apache.stratos.theme.mgt.util)

ThemeLoadingListener.java