Hi All,

when I delete tenant in wso2as-6.0.0-SNAPSHOT, got the following exception

Error executing query DELETE FROM UM_CLAIM_BEHAVIOR WHERE UM_TENANT_ID = ?
for tenant: 1

org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Table "UM_CLAIM_BEHAVIOR" not found; SQL
statement:

DELETE FROM UM_CLAIM_BEHAVIOR WHERE UM_TENANT_ID = ? [42102-140]

at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:327)

at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:167)

seems like UM_CLAIM_BEHAVIOR  table is not in database. How should I
proceed in this case?