Hi,

Currently I am working on writing a test case.
The problem context is when login to the registry through a tenant user and
when we create an endpoint then SOF errors are thrown. Errors can be found
in carbon.log file.

So in test case I followed below steps.

   - Created an tenant.
   - Logged in to the registry through the tenant.
   - Added an endpoint using registry GenericArtifactManager.
   - Read the log file to find the error.

But here SOF error is not thrown. Then I manually add an endpoint and found
the SOF error was thrown. Even the endpoint added through the code was not
listed in the registry management console metadata list. But both endpoints
have been created at the correct path.

location of endpoint add in test case code level :
/_system/governance/mediation/mediationdata/endpoint/endpoint1/1.0.0/endpoint

location of manually added endpoint :
/_system/governance/mediation/mediationdata/endpoint/TestEndpoint1/2.0.0/endpoint

This behaviour has become a blocker for this test.
Can someone explain me the reason for this behaviour? Is there other way to
overcome this?

Thank you,
Sithumini
Sithumini Senevirathne
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com

email: sithumi...@wso2.com,   mobile: +94 756977999