Hi Sithumini,

You are invoking governance API though the tests cases, can you do the same
though external class (not going thought test test framework) and check the
behaviour.

Please check whether you are missing any steps while adding endpoint.

Thanks,
Krishantha.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Sithumini Senevirathne <sithumi...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently I am working on writing a test case.
> The problem context is when login to the registry through a tenant user
> and when we create an endpoint then SOF errors are thrown. Errors can be
> found in carbon.log file.
>
> So in test case I followed below steps.
>
>    - Created an tenant.
>    - Logged in to the registry through the tenant.
>    - Added an endpoint using registry GenericArtifactManager.
>    - Read the log file to find the error.
>
> But here SOF error is not thrown. Then I manually add an endpoint and
> found the SOF error was thrown. Even the endpoint added through the code
> was not listed in the registry management console metadata list. But both
> endpoints have been created at the correct path.
>
> location of endpoint add in test case code level :
>
> /_system/governance/mediation/mediationdata/endpoint/endpoint1/1.0.0/endpoint
>
> location of manually added endpoint :
>
> /_system/governance/mediation/mediationdata/endpoint/TestEndpoint1/2.0.0/endpoint
>
> This behaviour has become a blocker for this test.
> Can someone explain me the reason for this behaviour? Is there other way
> to overcome this?
>

> Thank you,
> Sithumini
> Sithumini Senevirathne
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com
>
> email: sithumi...@wso2.com,   mobile: +94 756977999

Krishantha Samaraweera
Senior Technical Lead - Test Automation
Mobile: +94 77 7759918