Hi Chandana,

Can you please share the test case, you have written?

Please find the test case at [1].

[1]
https://github.com/Sithumini/Registry1103TestCase/blob/master/Registry1103TestCase.java

Hi Sanath,

> As we discussed yesterday, did you check with GReg team about why the
>> option to set the  endpoint name and version is not available in the method
>> you are using ? Can that have a impact to this behavior?

Yes, I discussed that problem with chandana. His suggestion was to create
the endpoint using GenericArtifactManager not using the EndpointManager.
And now this problem is solved.  As instructed endpoint is created
using GenericArtifactManager and endpoint name and the version is set. I
think that doesn't have an impact on this behaviour.

Thanks,
Sithumini

Thanks and Best Regards,