Hi Sriashalya,

I missed the mail, sorry for that.

Yes, I have faced 400 responses when my parameters are not compatible with
expected ones. For your sample request , possible culprit is mobile
number's format. Please look at following SMS send request, which I have
used with a SMS gateway

{"outboundSMSMessageRequest":{
"address":["tel:+941234456","tel:+941234566"],
"senderAddress":"tel:+200",
"outboundSMSTextMessage":{"message":"Hello World"},
"clientCorrelator":"12g3456",
"receiptRequest": {"notifyURL":"
http://application.example.com/notifications/DeliveryInfoNotification";,
"callbackData":"some-data-useful-to-the-requester"},
"senderName":"wso2"}
}

Here we have used phone numbers with "+" ( note in your request you have
encoded it). Could you try phone  numbers without encoding and share the
result. ?

 Is your BE gives any fault response apart from the status code. If it
does, could you please share it.

Regards,
Malintha

--