Hi Rajeenthini,

Can you check firefox version and make sure it's compatible with the test
framework. AFAIK ui test framework works with firefox version 21. make sure
to disable firefox automatic updates before start tests as well.

Regards,

Pumudu Ruhunage
Associate Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc
M: +94 779 664493  | http://wso2.com