Hi,

As per discussion for this error ,If we instrument the jar file in the web
application It failed to deploy.So we need to debug and see what is an
exact issue on this. Just for a workaround for UI tests Enterprise store I
have disabled the coverage in automation.xml <coverage>false</coverage>.And
I could run the build without any issue. Can anyone find out the exact
issue on this?