Hi pumudu,

The selenium version in the POM is 2.40.0.And I have checked the
compatibility of firefox version with selenium version,it supports Firefox
27, 26, 24, 17.I am currently using firefox version 27.Please refer the
link[1] for supported firefox version.

[1] - Platforms Supported by Selenium
<http://docs.seleniumhq.org/about/platforms.jsp>

But I am getting the above error when do the UI tests.